Dr. Jack Eades practices Allergy and Immunology care in Savannah, GA. Dr. Eades specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Eades provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Mercer Univ Sch of Med, Macon Ga 1992
Mercer Univ Sch Of Med 1992
Mercer University School of Medicine 1992
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jack R Eades MD's Practice location
Dr. Jack R Eades MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- How do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. Pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the allergens,...
- Dr. Salvatore R. Casella M.D.146 Weston Dr Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Monica Rama Kenney M. D.505 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Brad Henry Goodman M. D.505 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Michele Henson MD2068 Hawthorne St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Wasil Khan MD PHD5223 Paulsen St Savannah GA 31405
- Dr. Bruce Daniel Finkel M.D.505 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406