Dr. Mathew Ednick practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Ednick treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
College Of Osteopathic Med Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine- 2009
- Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Bronchoscopy And More
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Infant's and Children's Hospital of Brooklyn, NY 2006
- Sleep Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, OH 2009
- Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, OH 2010
Dr. Mathew D Ednick D.O.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
STONY BROOK, NY 11794Get Direction
Dr. Mathew D Ednick D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Stridor in Children: Croup Is Not the Only Cause
Stridor is a high-pitched sound that is caused by a disrupted airflow. It is a sign of an upper airway obstruction that affects children more than adults. A disrupted airflow is caused by a blockage in the voice box (larynx) or windpipe (trachea). Stridor is most noticeable during inhalation, but...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Dr. Marc G Schecter M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Malia Anne Ray M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Towe M.D.3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Narong Simakajornboon MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Neepa Suresh Gurbani D.O.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Eman Ansari M.D., M.P.H.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229