Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.
Doctor8631 W. 3rd Street Suite 825E Los Angeles CA, 90048
I have 35 years of experience in treating and diagnosing Gastrointestinal disorders and internal medicine problems. This is a solo practice. I emphasize that every patient is given whatever time it takes ...
Education and Training
Penn State Physiology 1969
Downstate Medical Center, Suny Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology- 1976
- Colonoscopy (with Polypectomy)
- Video Capsule Study
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Breath Analysis For Infections Of The Gi Tract
- member Southern California Society Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2012 - 2013
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center-Kings County Hospital Internal Medicine 1976
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Gastroenterology 1978
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine1990 - 2013UCLAAssist in the teaching of Fellows in training at Cedars-Sinai both in the performance of colonoscopy and endoscopy as well as teaching in the clinic at the hospital
Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feinstein
- Alicia d.
- Darrel s.
- J. j.
- Stephanie p.
- Robert w.
- Sandra p.
- Antibiotic Stewardship Programs are Vital for Good Patient and Public Health
Antibiotics are very potent medicines that help fight bacterial infection by preventing them for manifesting and multiplying. They have really transformed the world of medicine, making infections that are used to be once considered deadly, now readily curable. These compounds have also contributed...
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy, or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210