Dr. Kim Gabrielle Wallenstein M.D., PH.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery725 Irving Ave Suite 401 Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Kim Wallenstein practices Pediatric Surgery in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Wallenstein treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Wallensteindiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2011
- Trauma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma Surgery, Surgical Procedures And More
- Birth Defects
- Inguinal Hernia
- University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital 2004
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Pediatric Surgery 2010
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Fetal Surgery 2005
Dr. Kim Gabrielle Wallenstein M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Kim Gabrielle Wallenstein M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallenstein
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Dr. Tamer Ahmed M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Andreas H Meier M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Michael H Ratner Other725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Linda A Nicolette MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Ashok Rijhwani Other725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Ms. Jennifer Dawn Stanger M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210