Whitney Howard is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Lithia, FL. Whitney is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Howard can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Howard will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Whitney W Howard PT's Practice location
Lithia, FL 33547Get Direction
Whitney W Howard PT's reviewsWrite Review
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- Nurse with the Flu Fired Because She Stayed Home to Recover
In late January, a nurse being fired for staying home with the flu made rounds in the media. Theresa Puckett, who was a temporary nurse in University Hospitals, claimed that what happened was a product of unfair treatment on the part of the hospital. Puckett brought her story to News 5 Cleveland,...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- How Is Obesity Diagnosed?
A person is said to be obese if his or her body has stored too much fat in excess that might lead to serious medical complications. If a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI) falls between 25 and 29.9, they are considered to be overweight. If the BMI is 30 or above, he or she is declared to be...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Drug Exondys 51 Helps to Preserve Lung Function in Duchenne
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic condition that affects one in 3500-5000 male children. It is a condition in which the muscles fail to produce enough dystrophin due to a genetic defect; dystrophin is essential to protect muscles from wear and tear. The deficit of dystrophin causes...
- Ms. Marie Custodero P.T.4402 W Wallace Ave Tampa FL 33611
- Mrs. Erin Ann larson Mcleod DPT1601 W Timberlane Dr Plant City FL 33566
- Miss Heather Avery PT702 N Ed Carey Dr Harlingen TX 78550
- Dr. Jared Patrick Reites DPT, ATC885 S Parsons Ave Brandon FL 33511
- Mrs. Marie Swaney Schaffnit MPT206 Ridgewood Ave Brandon FL 33510
- Vanessa Vasquez Other1215 E Orange St Lakeland FL 33801