Dr. Matthew Orem is a Chiropractor practicing in Delaware, OH. Dr. Orem specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Orem seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Matthew T. Orem D.C.'s Practice location
Delaware, OH 43015Get Direction
Dr. Matthew T. Orem D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Ronald John Farabaugh D.C.2879 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. David Hummel D.C.95 South Liberty St. Powell OH 43065
- Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.4410 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Brian David Allard DC4632 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Alisha Lais Booher D.C.6104 Huntley Rd Columbus OH 43229
- Dr. Andrew L Mowry D.C.240 N Liberty St Powell OH 43065