Dr. Matthew Wallengren is a Dentist practicing in Barrington, NH. Dr. Wallengren specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Dr. Matthew H Wallengren's Practice location
Barrington, NH 03825Get Direction
Dr. Matthew H Wallengren's reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Dr. Michael St.germain DMD42 Portsmouth Ave. Exeter NH 03833
- Dr. Wilfred S Pawlak DDS42 Portsmouth Ave. Exeter NH 03833
- Kirankumar Tamminidi D.M.D4017 N Prince St Clovis NM 88101
- Dr. Eric M Katzman D.M.D42 Dover Point Rd Unit D Dover NH 03820
- Mr. Neil Stover Hiltunen D.M.D.2 Juniper Rd North Hampton NH 03862
- Dr. Jonas Kilmer Westbrook D.D.S.9 Main St Lincoln ME 04457