Stefanie Green is a physical therapist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Stefanie Green specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stefanie Green can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stefanie Green will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Similarity of bacterial communities in sawdust- and straw-amended cow manure composts.
- Competing factors of compost concentration and proximity to root affect the distribution of streptomycetes.
- Suicide polymerase endonuclease restriction, a novel technique for enhancing PCR amplification of minor DNA templates.
- Succession of bacterial communities during early plant development: transition from seed to root and effect of compost amendment.
- Contrasting patterns of seed and root colonization by bacteria from the genus Chryseobacterium and from the family Oxalobacteraceae.
- Shifts in methanogen community structure and function associated with long-term
- A salinity and sulfate manipulation of hypersaline microbial mats reveals stasis in the cyanobacterial community structure.
- Molecular and morphological characterization of cyanobacterial diversity in the stromatolites of Highborne Cay, Bahamas.
- Geobacter daltonii sp. nov., an Fe(III)- and uranium(VI)-reducing bacterium isolated from a shallow subsurface exposed to mixed heavy metal and hydrocarbon contamination.
- Denitrifying bacteria isolated from terrestrial subsurface sediments exposed to mixed-waste contamination.
- Bioelectrochemical perchlorate reduction in a microbial fuel cell.
- Effects of nitrate on the stability of uranium in a bioreduced region of the
- Molecular tools for isolate and community studies of Pyrenomycete fungi.
- A limited microbial consortium is responsible for extended bioreduction of uranium in a contaminated aquifer.
- Massively parallel rRNA gene sequencing exacerbates the potential for biased community diversity comparisons due to variable library sizes.
Stefanie J Green P.T's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85718Get Direction
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22044Get Direction
Stefanie J Green P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Ms. Shelley L Regan P.T.2919 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Kelly Mclearran MPT3945 E Paradise Falls Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Breanne B Boettiger PT3945 E Paradise Falls Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Mr. Jerry J. Mccollow P.T.4249 W Ina Rd Tucson AZ 85741
- Amanda R Derosa DPT3945 E Paradise Falls Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Ms. Monica Jean Michalski MPT, OCS, CERT MDT3124 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712