Dr. Steven Ginex is a podiatrist practicing in Palm Desert, CA. Dr. Ginex is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Ginex diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Medical Center North Hollywood
Steven Louis Ginex D.P.M.'s Practice location
Palm Desert, CA 92260Get Direction
Steven Louis Ginex D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Michael W. Seiberg D.P.M.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Andrew R Rothstein D.P.M.69730 Highway 111 Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Gregory A. King DPM35400 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Yunhan Zhang DPM11332 Mountain View Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. John E Ebaugh D.P.M.81709 Dr Carreon Blvd Indio CA 92201
- Dr. Aaron Snelson Bean D.P.M.1801 N Carson St Carson City NV 89701