Dr. Hugh Brallier is a family practitioner practicing in Ligonier, PA. Dr. Brallier specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Brallier possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1974
Temple University School of Medicine 1974
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Lancaster Gen Hosp, Family Medicine
- Lancaster Genl Hosp
- Lancaster General Hospital Program
Dr. Hugh W Brallier MD's Practice location
Dr. Hugh W Brallier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brallier
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Kevin A Sugalski DO1450 Scalp Ave Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Gary M Davidson MD8109 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Amy M Reynolds DO207 Woodstown Hwy Hollsopple PA 15935
- Dr. Muhammad Saiful Mowla MD1086 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905
- Dr. Cybele Pacheco M.D.1 Mellon Way Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Ralph A Miranda M.D.196 Old Route 30 Greensburg PA 15601