Luke J Lamers MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Luke Lamers is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Lamers specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 1998
- (Pediatric Cardiology), THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, ANN ARBOR, MI (2001-2004) 2001
- Pediatric Cardiology, Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI 2001
Luke J Lamers MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Luke J Lamers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamers
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Nicholas H. Vonbergen M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Larry H Weinhaus MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Amy Lynn hering Peterson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Allen D Wilson MD7966 MAURER RD CROSS PLAINS WI 53528
- Dr. John Carter Ralphe MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792