Dr. Jacqueline Marie Kerr M.D.
Family Practitioner2811 E 2nd St Austin TX, 78702
Board-certified family practitioner Dr. Kerr is a board-certified family practitioner. She received a Bachelor of Arts from James Madison College, MSU in Michigan. She took premed courses at Weste ... ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1986
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member Travis County Medical Society
Dr. Jacqueline Marie Kerr M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78702Get Direction
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Dr. John Kim MD4303 Victory Drive Austin Texas 78704
- Dr. Jorge Salcedo MD2051 Gattis School Rd Round Rock TX 78664
- Dr. Serena Hon M.D.11714 WILSON PARKE AVE AUSTIN TX 78726
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Marjorie E Viscardi MD5701 W SLAUGHTER LN BLDG C AUSTIN TX 78749
- Dr. Leila Sevilla-legacion Williams DO15004 Avery Ranch Blvd Austin TX 78717