Dr. Gilbert Hendricks is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Shepherdstown, WV. Dr. Hendricks specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hendricks typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1957
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1957
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Pituitary progesterone receptor expression and plasma gonadotrophin
- Calcitonin is expressed in the chicken pituitary gland: influence of gonadal steroids and sexual maturation.
- Identification of calcitonin expression in the chicken ovary: influence of follicular maturation and ovarian steroids.
- Is visfatin an adipokine or myokine? Evidence for greater visfatin expression in skeletal muscle than visceral fat in chickens.
- Gonadotropin-inhibitory hormone (GnIH) receptor gene is expressed in the chicken
- Adiponectin and its receptors are expressed in the chicken testis: influence of sexual maturation on testicular ADIPOR1 and ADIPOR2 mRNA abundance.
- Unique profile of chicken adiponectin, a predominantly heavy molecular weight multimer, and relationship to visceral adiposity.
- NAMPT (visfatin) in the chicken testis: influence of sexual maturation on
- Characterization of ascites-derived ovarian tumor cells from spontaneously occurring ovarian tumors of the chicken: evidence for E-cadherin upregulation.
- Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Gilbert Leo Hendricks M.D.'s Practice location
Shepherdstown, WV 25443Get Direction
Dr. Gilbert Leo Hendricks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Mark F Sullivan MD11236 ROBINWOOD DR HAGERSTOWN MD 21742
- Dr. Nikhil K. Mehta MD FACS251 E Antietam St Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Paul Nicholas Chomiak MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Mark Steven Soberman M.D.501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Christopher Kelly Vincent M.D. PH.D.510 Butler Avenue Martinsburg WV 25405