Dr. Jeffrey S Prince MD
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Jeffrey Prince practices Pediatric Radiology in Salt Lake City, UT. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Prince has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Normal cross-sectional dimensions of the thyroid gland on routine chest CT scans.
- Design and analysis of multiple choice feeding preference data.
- MRI of anterior cruciate ligament injuries and associated findings in the pediatric knee: changes with skeletal maturation.
- Follow-up skeletal surveys for nonaccidental trauma: can a more limited survey be performed?
- Diagnostic reference ranges for pediatric abdominal CT.
- Novel "Superspreader" Bacteriophages Promote Horizontal Gene Transfer by Transformation.
- Pediatric Chest CT Diagnostic Reference Ranges: Development and Application.
- Exploiting ROS and metabolic differences to kill cisplatin resistant lung cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey S Prince MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Does Drinking Coffee Every Day Help Prolong Life?
For coffee-lovers, sometimes drinking coffee on a regular basis may make them feel guilty. Having a daily cup of coffee will definitely make them think they need to cut it down at some point. However, on the contrary, they might actually be extending their lives. A handful of studies and research...
- Is Now the Time to Become a Nurse?
One may note that the demand for nurses has followed a cyclic pattern for several years now. For some years, there was a surplus of nurses, while at other times, there were shortages. This cyclic pattern is following in the recent times, too. In the early 2000s, there was a nationwide nursing...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Mark Douglas Ebert MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. William C Andolsek DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Mr. William D. Winters MD100 No Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Karin L. Hoeg MD100 No. Mario Capecchi Dr. Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Richard S Boyer MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Michael E Katz MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113