Dr. Rand Waddingham is a family practitioner practicing in Andrews, TX. Dr. Waddingham specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Waddingham possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1987
Medical College of Wisconsin 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Gestational Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- San Jacinto Methodist Hosp, Family Medicine; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Rand E Waddingham M.D.'s Practice location
Andrews, TX 79714Get Direction
Dr. Rand E Waddingham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waddingham
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Dr. George G Olive M.D.700 Hospital Dr Andrews TX 79714
- Dr. Gustavo A Gross MD1215 E Court St Seguin TX 78155
- Dr. Robert William Garcia MD208 Nw 2nd St Andrews TX 79714
- Dr. Karla Sue Vitale D.O.704 Hospital Dr Andrews TX 79714
- Dr. Luis Miguel Esparza M.D.712 Hospital Dr Andrews TX 79714
- Dr. Alyssa D'nae Tochterman M.D.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430