Dr. Herodotos Ellinas practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Ellinas treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1992
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1992
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Does One Factor Double Death Risk from Breast Cancer?
Researchers from Sweden look to identify whether certain risk factors present an increased long-term risk of death from breast cancer. Read on to learn more.The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, as it tends to develop in women between the ages of 50-69. However, there are also...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Uses Her Brain Scans to Create Art
Imagine taking an illness that makes life incredibly difficult and turning it into art. It sounds like an impossible feat, but that is exactly what Kristy Stevens is doing.Stevens was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) 10 years ago and she felt like her life was over at the time. Diagnosis of a...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226