Dr. William Fiore is a prosthodontist practicing in Wakefield, MA. Dr. Fiore specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. William J Fiore DMD's Practice location
Wakefield, MA 01880Get Direction
Dr. William J Fiore DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Diabetes Related to Pancreatic Cancer?
As researchers understand non-communicable diseases like diabetes and cancer can often develop in patients, which provide them with a better and clearer picture of how they are related. With both development and improvement in living conditions, hygiene and medical facilities, the world has seen a...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS60 Federal St Boston MA 02110