Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology4921 Parkview Pl Suite 8c Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Jeffrey Lowell is a surgical oncologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lowell specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1985
Yale School of Medicine 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- The ideal living donor nephrectomy "mini-nephrectomy" through a posterior transcostal approach.
- Rejection of porcine islet xenografts mediated by CD4+ T cells activated through the indirect antigen recognition pathway.
- Image of the month. Focal nodular hyperplasia.
- Liver transplantation and chemotherapy in children with unresectable primary hepatic malignancies: development of a management algorithm.
- Sirolimus conversion in liver transplant recipients with renal dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, single-center trial.
- A randomized, prospective, pharmacoeconomic trial of neoral 2-hour postdose
- Biliary strictures in pediatric liver transplant recipients - early diagnosis and treatment results in excellent graft outcomes.
- Small bowel obstruction after pediatric liver transplantation: the unusual is the usual.
- Donor Age-Based Analysis of Liver Transplantation Outcomes: Short- and Long-Term Outcomes Are Similar Regardless of Donor Age.
- Stressed and Inflamed, Can GSK3 Be Blamed?
- Th17 cells in depression.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, General Surgery; Deaconess Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lowell
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011