Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology4921 Parkview Pl Suite 8c Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Jeffrey Lowell is a surgical oncologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lowell specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1985
Yale School of Medicine 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- The ideal living donor nephrectomy "mini-nephrectomy" through a posterior transcostal approach.
- Rejection of porcine islet xenografts mediated by CD4+ T cells activated through the indirect antigen recognition pathway.
- Image of the month. Focal nodular hyperplasia.
- Liver transplantation and chemotherapy in children with unresectable primary hepatic malignancies: development of a management algorithm.
- Sirolimus conversion in liver transplant recipients with renal dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, single-center trial.
- A randomized, prospective, pharmacoeconomic trial of neoral 2-hour postdose
- Biliary strictures in pediatric liver transplant recipients - early diagnosis and treatment results in excellent graft outcomes.
- Small bowel obstruction after pediatric liver transplantation: the unusual is the usual.
- Donor Age-Based Analysis of Liver Transplantation Outcomes: Short- and Long-Term Outcomes Are Similar Regardless of Donor Age.
- Stressed and Inflamed, Can GSK3 Be Blamed?
- Th17 cells in depression.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, General Surgery; Deaconess Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey A Lowell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lowell
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. William E Gillanders MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110