Dr. Jospeh Haas is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fort Thomas, KY. Dr. Haas specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1972
Dr. Jospeh Francis Haas M.D., FACS's Practice location
Fort Thomas, KY 41075Get Direction
Dr. Jospeh Francis Haas M.D., FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Dr. Rolando Fabi Go MD2055 Hospital Drive Batavia OH 45103
- Dr. Michelle Aust Veazey M.D.20 MEDICAL VILLAGE DR EDGEWOOD KY 41017
- Dr. Todd M. Kirchhoff M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Joseph Richard Hellmann M.D.7691 5 Mile Rd Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Julie Goddard MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Collin M Burkart MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219