Dr. Aref Wappi is an internist practicing in Bonita Springs, FL. Dr. Wappi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wappi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1981
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Woodhull Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center Program
Dr. Aref Wappi M.D.'s Practice location
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Get Direction
Dr. Aref Wappi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wappi
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Michele Candelore D.O.1708 Cape Coral Pkwy W Cape Coral Florida 33914
- Dr. Karen Marie Henrichsen D.O.4685 Tamiami Trail North Naples Florida 34103
- Dr. Nachelle R. Aurelien MD311 9th St N Naples Florida 34102
- Dr. Leonard S. Girsh M.D.325 DUNES BLVD NAPLES FL 34110
- Dr. Gary Price M.D., F.A.C.P.9722 Commerce Center Court Fort Myers Florida 33908
- Dr. Justin J Polga MD240 Crandon Boulevard Key Biscayne FL 33149