Dr. Mark A Coppess MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Mark Coppess is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Coppess performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1992
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiac Electrophysiology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mark A Coppess MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Mark A Coppess MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coppess
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. James Porterfield M.D.1211 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Tibor Sandor Szabo MD4901 Raleigh Common Dr Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Eric E Johnson MD8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Yehoshua C Levine MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Alex Vidal M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Jeffrey E Kerlan M.D.6025 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120