Dr. Jeffery Honert is a Chiropractor practicing in Arvada, CO. Dr. Honert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Honert seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffery C Honert D.C.'s Practice location
Arvada, CO 80002Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery C Honert D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Dr. Laura Duke DC1280 Centaur Village Drive Lafayette Colorado 80026
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325