Dr. Kentaro Kikuchi is an optometrist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Kikuchi specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kikuchi performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kentaro Kikuchi O.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78414Get Direction
Dr. Kentaro Kikuchi O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Heriberto Daniel Ramos O.D.5638 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Adam R Jurica OD5488 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Richard Avila O.D.5402 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Hal Stephen Zaltsberg OD4938 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Janet Marie Pena O.D.1821 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78416
- Mrs. Catalina L Avila OD5488 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411