Kelsey Sieg is an optometrist practicing in LAKEVILLE, MN. Kelsey specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Kelsey performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kelsey Marie Sieg O.D.'s Practice location
LAKEVILLE, MN 55044Get Direction
Dr. Kelsey Marie Sieg O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Toni J Scheper OD18275 Kenrick Ave, Lakeville, MN Lakeville MN 55044
- Dr. Joel Sollom OD7598 160TH ST W LAKEVILLE MN 55044
- Margaret Mcdonald OD20094 KENWOOD TRL LAKEVILLE MN 55044
- Dr. Jacqueline Alice Jones O.D.10100 Deer Haven Ct Lakeville MN 55044
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Stenzel OD18275 Kenrick Ave Lakeville MN 55044
- Dr. Scott Fontana O.D.18488 KENYON AVE LAKEVILLE MN 55044