Dr. Evan Saulino is a family practitioner practicing in Hillsboro, OR. Dr. Saulino specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Saulino possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 2000
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The chaperone/usher pathway: a major terminal branch of the general secretory pathway.
- Snapshots of usher-mediated protein secretion and ordered pilus assembly.
- The PapC usher forms an oligomeric channel: implications for pilus biogenesis across the outer membrane.
- Ramifications of kinetic partitioning on usher-mediated pilus biogenesis.
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2000
Dr. Evan Theodore Saulino MD's Practice location
Hillsboro, OR 97123Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97266Get Direction
Dr. Evan Theodore Saulino MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saulino
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Dr. Shefaa S. George M.D. 19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin Oregon 97062
- Dr. Charles Barry Goldberg M.D.8332 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97202
- Dr. William Merrill Bailey M.D.308 Villa Road Newberg OR 97132
- Dr. Brett C Corbett M.D.12442 SW SCHOLLS FERRY RD TIGARD OR 97223
- Dr. Rebecca M Cleeton DO4015 Mercantile Dr Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Yuehua Gao MD5330 Ne Glisan St Portland OR 97213