Dr. Stephen L Kerley DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4700 Battlefield Pkwy Suite 220 Ringgold GA, 30736
Dr. Kerley is a native of Dunlap, Tennessee in the heart of the Sequatchie Valley. He graduated from The Baylor School 87 and completed his undergraduate degree at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. ...
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1999
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Comprehensive Obstetric Care
- Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, General Surgery
Dr. Stephen L Kerley DO's Practice location
Ringgold, GA 30736Get Direction
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
Ooltewah, TN 37363Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421Get Direction
Dr. Stephen L Kerley DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kerley
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Mr. Jack M Rowland MD7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. John Sindos Adams MD929 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Mr. Gary A. Brunvoll DO7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Kristi Hawken Angevine M.D.102 Central Ave Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft M.D.2009 Old Lafayette Rd Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. John Michael Breen M.D.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218