Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD
Endodontist | Endodontics845 N Michigan Ave Suite 921e Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Joshua Ries is an endodonist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ries is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ries
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- How to Prepare For Immunotherapy
What is Immunotherapy?The immune system is made up of a network of organs, cells, and chemicals that work together to protect the body against diseases. In light of that, immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that works by enhancing your body’s immune system to fight infections and diseases....
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Mark C. Baker DDSThirty North Endodontics Chicago IL 60602
- Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.6217 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60646