Dr. Kishan Battu practices Allergy and Immunology care in Troy, NY. Dr. Battu specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Battu provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1961
University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College 1961
Osmania Medical College 1961
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Pediatrics; Interfaith Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Altoona Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jewish Hosp
Dr. Kishan Rao Battu M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, NY 12182Get Direction
Dr. Kishan Rao Battu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Muhammad Asghar Pasha M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Michael Katlan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Hilaire J Meuwissen M.D.785 Delaware Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Janet Claassen MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Nancy Wade MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211