Dr. Kishan Battu practices Allergy and Immunology care in Troy, NY. Dr. Battu specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Battu provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1961
University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College 1961
Osmania Medical College 1961
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Pediatrics; Interfaith Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Altoona Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jewish Hosp
Dr. Kishan Rao Battu M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, NY 12182Get Direction
Dr. Kishan Rao Battu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- Dr. Muhammad Asghar Pasha M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Noah Reiss MD108 N Ballston Ave Schenectady NY 12302
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Michael Katlan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Kris Saririan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Nancy Wade MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211