Kunal Chaudhry MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Kunal Chaudhry is a cardiologist practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Chaudhry specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chaudhry also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Kunal Chaudhry MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
STUART, FL 34996Get Direction
Kunal Chaudhry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Amir H Najafi M.D.602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD 21014
- Jay Michael Lang D.O.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Joyce A. Zeno M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Niteen Milak M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Mitika T Maddula MD520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014