Dr. David Resnick
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology3959 Broadway New York NY, 10032
Dr. David Resnick practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in New York, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Resnick treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1986
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1986
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Allergy And Immunology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center
Dr. David Resnick's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. David Resnick's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Resnick
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Morton Teich M.D.930 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Caroline G Bauman MD115 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Ama Alexis M.D.315 W 57TH ST NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. David W Rosenthal DO865 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Anna Nowak-wegrzyn M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029