Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D. is a top Doctor in East Stroudsburg, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In East Stroudsburg, PA, Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1981
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1981
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
- Crohn's Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- St Vincent Hlth Ctr, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Western Pennsylvania Hosp, General Surgery
- St Vincents Hosp
- St Vincent Health Center Program
Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D.'s Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
Dr. Darell T. Covington M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Covington
- Natural Laxatives That Work: Best Natural Laxatives
What is a natural laxative?A laxative can be in the form of a food, drink, oil, and compound. It may not necessarily be medication only. A laxative induces bowel movement and loosens the stool. If the source is natural, then it is considered as a natural laxative.In constipation, the bowel movement...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Study Shows Healthcare Workers are more Prone to Violence
Being a healthcare provider is one of the parent’s dream jobs for their kids to have. They might think that this kind of job is safer as compared to other risky ones. However, this might not be the case anymore with the current time.It is a fact that healthcare providers are well-appreciated...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Mr. Gregory J Menio M.D.600 Plaza Ct, C East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Drupad Bhatt M.D.500 Plaza Ct East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Giriwarlal Gupta M.D.144 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Lisa Marie Esolen MD100 Eaglesmere Cir East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Ms. Barbara Lynn Vannortwick303 SLEEPY HOLLOW ESTATES EAST STROUDSBURG PA 18302
- Mr. Orlando Diaz SPECIAL EDUCATOR308 SHADY CT BUSHKILL PA 18324