Dr. Shelly L Fritz DDS
Dentist | General Practice7520 Montgomery Boulevard NE Suite E12 Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Shelly Fritz is a General Dentist serving the Albuquerque area for more than 20 years. Dr. Fritz is experienced in Implants, Root Canal Treatment and Bridges. She is a professional member of the Academy ...
Education and Training
University of New Mexico B.A. Dental Hygiene Education 1975
University of Colorado D.D.S. 1994
- Volunteer for NGO 2002 Faith and Practice, Guatemala
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tmj Treatments
- Non-surgical Gum Treatments
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
Dr. Shelly L Fritz DDS's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Shelly L Fritz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fritz
- Irene p.
- Chris k.
Terrified CK returns to dental health because of the Amazing Dr. Shelly Fritz.
- Christen s.
The Very Best Dental Care From Start to Finish.
- F. d.
most wonderful dentist i have ever had, your the best..
- Peggy w.
Compassionate service with current technology .
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- D Greg LoPour DDS6500 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS5901 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Jerome Denary Halle7520 Montgomery Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Juliet V Smith-edwards DDS6830 Montgomery Boulevard Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Derek Christian Lines DDS5343 WYOMING BLVD NE STE A ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109