Mandy Morris is a physical therapist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Mandy Morris specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mandy Morris can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mandy Morris will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mandy Lee Morris PT's Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34653Get Direction
Mandy Lee Morris PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Peter Joseph Canarela DPT14813 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618
- Jeffery Matthew Balogh DPT3215 Hargo Rd Toledo Ohio 43606
- Ryan P Whelton MSPT, DPT15303 Amberly Dr Tampa FL 33647
- Sharon Ann Nelson PT3141 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Clearwater FL 33761