Dr. Daniel John Barth D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1601 Nw 114th St Suite 347 Clive IA, 50325
Dr. Daniel Barth practices Pulmonology in Clive, IA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Barth manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2001
Dr. Daniel John Barth D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel John Barth D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barth
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Dr. Katrina A. Guest M.D.5950 University Avenue West Des Moines Iowa 50266
- Dr. Eric Stramel DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Michael C Witte DO1601 Nw 114th St Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Jason B Wittmer MD1601 NW 114TH ST DES MOINES IA 50325
- Ravindra Gudavalli M.B.B.S.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Matthew William Trump DO5950 UNIVERSITY AVE WEST DES MOINES IA 50266