Dr. Pamela S Baer PH.D.
Psychologist3105 Emmorton Road Suite 2c Abingdon MD, 21009
Dr. Pamela Baer is a psychologist practicing in Abingdon, MD. Dr. Baer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Baer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Baer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Pamela S Baer PH.D.'s Practice location
Abingdon, MD 21009Get Direction
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Gabriel Newman PH.D.2328 W Joppa Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Katherine Cornell PSY.D.837 Wellington Rd Baltimore MD 21212
- Lyneia Hawkins1700 E Cold Spring Ln Baltimore MD 21251
- Dr. Christina Strakes PH.D.6700 Fordcrest Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. John Persampiere PH.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205