Dr. Sandra Traylor is a Chiropractor practicing in Pell City, AL. Dr. Traylor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Traylor seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College 1976
- Activator Methods
Dr. Sandra L Traylor D.C.'s Practice location
Pell City, AL 35125Get Direction
PELL CITY, AL 35125Get Direction
Dr. Sandra L Traylor D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Dr. Mark E Dailey DC6310 Us Highway 11 Springville AL 35146
- Dr. Channing James King D.C.402 Main St Trussville AL 35173
- Dr. Jill Kerley Palma DC1101 Higrove Pkwy Leeds AL 35094
- Dr. Alan Carol Walch DC7713 Parkway Dr Leeds AL 35094
- Dr. Ingrid M Kruse DC1021 Martin St S Pell City AL 35128
- Dr. John C Anderson D.C., DABCO12 Cropwell Dr Pell City AL 35128