Mr. Ash B. Diwan, MS, MD
Family Practitioner3042 Valley Avenue #110 Winchester Virginia, 22601
Dr. Ash B. Diwan grew up in the Northern Virginia area where he attended Thomas Jefferson High School in Alexandria, Virginia. He did his undergraduate studies at the College of William and Mary where he received his Bachelor of Science degree. He then attended the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond where he received a Masters in Physiology and Biophysics and went on to earn his medical degree at the Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. Dr. Diwan did his residency at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia MS 1993
William and Mary BS 1985
Eastern Virginia Med School MD 1998
American Board of Addiction Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Opiate Dependence
- Spinal Stenosis
- Strep Throat
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- Ultrasound Guided Peripheral joint injections
- American Academy Of Addiction MedicineAmerican Academy Of Pain ManagementAmerican Academy Of Family Practice
Teaching and speaking
- Former speaker- Suboxone/Sublocade for Opioid Use Disorder, Movantik for Opioid Induced Constipation
Areas of research
Medical Cannabis (Marijuana)
Mr. Ash B. Diwan, MS, MD's Practice location
Warrenton, VA 20186Get Direction
Overland Park, Kansas 66210Get Direction
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Winchester, Virginia 22601Get Direction
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Anil Suwal M.D.607 E Jubal Early Dr Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Meredith L Oudt DC2654 VALLEY AVENUE Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Tracy Marie Johnston M.D.130 PEYTON ST WINCHESTER VA 22601
- Dr. Angela Harden-mack M.D.347 W Side Station Dr Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Chaitanya Alli M.D460 Wharton Cir Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Bret D Ripley DO1867 AMHERST ST STE 101 WINCHESTER VA 22601