Robert Belihar is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Brentwood, TN. Belihar specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Belihar participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Patrick Belihar M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Brentwood, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. Robert Patrick Belihar M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Narendra K Singh MD1616 Gallatin Rd N Madison TN 37115
- Dr. Muktar H Aliyu MBBS, MPH, DRPH1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. John John Adewumi M.D.2201 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Kenneth A Orchard M.D.2531 Elm Hill Pike Nashville TN 37214
- Dr. Bridgette Boggess Franey M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Richard Mark Lachiver MD, MPH1860 Westbury Ct Brentwood TN 37027