Dr. Donna Wirzburger is a speech language pathologist practicing in NEW BEDFORD, MA. Dr. Wirzburger specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Wirzburger evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Wirzburger helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Donna M. Wirzburger MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02745Get Direction
Ms. Donna M. Wirzburger MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Shannon M Witter M.S., CCC-SLP299 FAUNCE CORNER RD NORTH DARTMOUTH MA 02747
- Ms. Sheril Silva MS CCCSLP389 ALDEN RD FAIRHAVEN MA 02719
- Amber D Seybert1123 ROCKDALE AVE NEW BEDFORD MA 02740
- Mrs. Evelyn Mae Rankin M.S.CCC-SLP105 E GROVE ST MIDDLEBORO MA 02346
- Deana Pellegrini Dufficy M.S. CCC-SLP2 BROADVIEW AVE BRISTOL RI 02809
- Jacqueline Buchanan M.S.,CCC-SLP550 MAIN ST SOMERSET MA 02726