Dr. Nicole Lambert is a Dentist practicing in Calumet City, IL. Dr. Lambert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nicole Lambert DDS's Practice location
Calumet City, IL 60409Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Lambert DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lambert
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.8 South Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60603
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.2817 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Riverside Family Dental DDS253 S Gratiot Ave Mt.Clemens Michigan 48043
- Dr. Vasyl Michael Baranovsky D.D.S.2352 S Elmhurst RD Mount Prospect IL 60056