Dr. Cerrene Giordano is an internist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Giordano specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Giordano provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Cerrene Nicole Giordano MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Cerrene Nicole Giordano MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Mrs. Mary Wassell Stowe M.D.1025 Morehead Medical Drive Charlotte NC 28204
- Arun Grover10320 Feldfarm Lane Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Herbert L. Bonkovsky MD1025 Morehead Medical Drive Charlotte North Carolina 28204
- Claude Luvis2682 Court Dr. Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Priti Bhagia MD4525 Cameron Valley Parkway Charlotte North Carolina 28211
- Dr. Larry F. Berman MD10620 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210