Dr. Raul Palomado is a general practitioner practicing in Bowling Green, FL. Dr. Palomado does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Palomado provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1974
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Raul P Palomado M.D's Practice location
Bowling Green, FL 33834Get Direction
Dr. Raul P Palomado M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palomado
- What Is a Prolapsed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids can either be internal or external depending on their location. If they develop in the rectum, then they are internal, and if they develop in the anus, they are called as external hemorrhoids. However, internal hemorrhoids can enlarge and move out of the rectum and outside the anus....
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Treatment for Cholera
Cholera is a contagious infection that affects mostly the intestines apart from other parts of the body. The infection is known to cause severe effects to its victims, and it has claimed the lives of thousands of people every year. Although the illness is dangerous and severe, somehow not many...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- Dr. Kendra Sue Hall-franks DO935 Mall Ring Road Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Luis J. Rodriguez colon M.D.1103 Us Highway 98 W Frostproof FL 33843
- Dr. Kimber Vasquez MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Elizabeth P Luzod M.D.115 K D Revell Rd Wauchula FL 33873
- Dr. Gregorio Nunez Medalle MD1052 Downing Circle Wauchula FL 33873