Dr. Teresa Schultz is a Dentist practicing in West Fork, AR. Dr. Schultz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Teresa N Schultz DMD's Practice location
West Fork, AR 72774Get Direction
Dr. Teresa N Schultz DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Terry G. Box DDS2101 Green Acres Road Fayetteville Arkansas 72703
- Dr. Robert Preston Tinnin DDS2386 N Green Acres Rd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Kellie Elizabeth Barnes DDSRr 6 Box 840 Stilwell OK 74960
- Dr. Steven William Payne DDS1100 North College Ave. Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. John Bain DDS82 Southwinds Rd Farmington AR 72730
- Bruce Lane Welsh DDS745 E. Joyce Fayetteville AR 72703