Dr. Neil Lattin is a family practitioner practicing in Rising Sun, MD. Dr. Lattin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lattin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1980
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Herniated Disc
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Family Medicine
- PCOM/Christiana Care Health System Program
Dr. Neil Lattin MD's Practice location
Rising Sun, MD 21911Get Direction
Dr. Neil Lattin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lattin
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Dr. Michael A. Barkasy M.D.1011 W Baltimore Pike West Grove PA 19390
- Dr. Yolanda G Lawrence MD156 Wall St Springfield VT 05156
- Dr. John N Daghir MD105 Vineyard Way West Grove PA 19390
- Dr. Steven Pondek MD103 Bata Blvd Belcamp MD 21017
- Dr. Lise M Greenberg MD9712 Belair Rd Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Gwenneth O Cancino M.D.115 W Bel Air Avenue Aberdeen MD 21001