Dr. Robert Bruce Buechler MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)18220 Tomball Pkwy Suite 155 Houston TX, 77070
Dr. Robert Buechler is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Buechler specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1982
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, General Surgery; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Bruce Buechler MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77070Get Direction
Dr. Robert Bruce Buechler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buechler
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Yuri Gelfand M.D.4101 Greenbriar Street Houston Texas 77098
- Dr. Robert B. Parke M.D.6550 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Michael Alan Kaplan M.D.6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Yitzchak E Weinstock M.D.2727 W HOLCOMBE BLVD HOUSTON TX 77025
- Dr. Stephanie Cordes MD506 Graham Dr Tomball TX 77375
- Dr. Murtaza Taher Ghadiali MD13325 Hargrave Rd Houston TX 77070