Dr. Jonathan Leonard Liss M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology7196 N Lake Dr Suite A Columbus GA, 31909
Dr. Jonathan Liss practices Neuropathology in Columbus, GA. Dr. Liss studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1991
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Neurology; Scripps Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Dr. Jonathan Leonard Liss M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, GA 31909Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Leonard Liss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liss
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- The Easiest Ways to Relieve MS Discomfort
Are you suffering from MS pain and discomfort? You are not alone. More than 50% of individuals with MS experience pain at some point in their lives. MS pain and discomfort varies from individual to individual and it can change over time. The impact that such symptoms can have on your quality of...
- What to know about Former President George H.W. Bush's Vascular Parkinsonism
George H.W. Bush, who served as the 43rd president of the United States, notably revealed that he has Vascular Parkinsonism in an interview by Parade Magazine. The severity of his condition wasn't as recognized until Super Bowl 51, when he went onto the field in a wheelchair. But, George H.W. Bush...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Reinaldo D Verson MD610 19th St Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD3421 Benson Ave Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Farrukh S. Khan M.D.275 E 200 S Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Jagdish R Sidhpura MD700 Center St Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Jose Alfonso Canedo MD2300 Manchester Expy Columbus GA 31904
- Dr. Thomas A Ireland M.D.1800 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901