Gregorio Taruc is a physical therapist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Gregorio Taruc specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gregorio Taruc can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gregorio Taruc will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Gregorio A Taruc PT's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
Gregorio A Taruc PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Mr. Edward Michael Dolegowski PHYSICAL THERAPIST7301 Peak Dr Las Vegas NV 89128
- Katie C Hurst MPT2851 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Nancy Noelle Grieger P.T.4955 S Durango Dr Las Vegas NV 89113
- Charlotte Janene Izatt PT501 So. Rancho Dr. Las Vegas NV 89106
- Cheriesse Jackson DPT66 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Christina M Mulloy PT7361 Prairie Falcon Rd Las Vegas NV 89128