Dr. Neil Patel practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Hershey, PA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Patel treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Neil Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78705Get Direction
Dr. Neil Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the Facts
What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the FactsTennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of tendinitis characterized by swelling of the tendons. This swelling results in arm and elbow pain. Tendons are very important as they are bands that connect the muscles of your lower arm to the arm...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Dr. James J Mooney M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Robyn Christyl Iglehart M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR # MCH187 HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. John Christian Klick M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Preeta George MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jessica Amy Piercy M.D.111 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17101
- Dr. Shannon Marie Grap M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033