Louise Bryce is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Bryce specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Bryce participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Dr. Louise Michelle Bryce DO's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
Dr. Louise Michelle Bryce DO's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Dean Afif Shoucair D.O., M.P.H.3551 ROGER BROOKE DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78234
- Dr. Jayesh B Shah MD8811 VILLAGE DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78217
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Prado MD117 Southbridge St San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Duane Allan Dietz M.D.414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Bernard T Swift DO13722 Embassy Row San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Alyn Cristina Casal-fernandez M.D.18414 Us Highway 281 N San Antonio TX 78259