Dr. Victor Trinkus is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wheaton, IL. Dr. Trinkus specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Trinkus can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Trinkus can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Victor Trinkus MD's Practice location
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Victor Trinkus MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- What Are the Complications of a Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, like all other types of surgeries, has its own complications that arise from different causes. Maybe it’s the doctor, the equipment used, or the patients themselves. Complications may vary according to the type of surgery performed.Major complications could arise if:...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD111 Lions Dr Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521